Sensecare Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales in December 2013 under company Registration: (phone number removed), by a team of professionals who have years of experience in the Healthcare industry. The company is proud to have partnered with the National Health Service [NHS] Collaborative Procurement Partnership (2016 – 2018) Neuven Standard Rating, NHS Workforce Alliance Clinical & Healthcare Staffing supplier and NHS Wales Shared Business Partnership to assist the NHS in delivering world-class service to its patients.
We strongly believe it is the hard work of our team for the excellent growth and success of our company. We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to join us. We are looking for a suitable candidate for this position and in return we offer, challenging work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. You will be part of a fast growing and respected organisation, wherein you learn and grow by working with us and be part of the success story.
- Work as an integral part of the caring team delivering the highest standards of personalised care to residents.
- Ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity and that individuals right to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
- To provide the highest level of personal care (toileting, bathing etc) and attention to residents
- Following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm, supportive and professional.
- To act as a key worker for named group of residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full.
- Always be alert to resident’s physical and mental well-being, immediately report any changes in health condition of residents to senior members and team leader on duty, maintain and update residents records as required..
- You should have atleast 2 years of experience in the same industry.
- Ability to communicate routine information that requires tact and persuasive skills, or where there may be barriers to understanding.
- Ability to organise own time and workload and cope with occasional last-minute changes
- Demonstrates motivation, reliability and commitment to team working and the development of others.
- Excellent communication skills
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Tier 2/skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
From 6 April 2017, Tier 2/skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement.
For further advice, please visit Applying from overseas.
Required skills; Manual Handling & Personal Care