Job role: Cook Position (LMIA & PNP Available).
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Toronto, ON.
Salary: $34,000–$38,000 per year
Shift & Schedule:
- Day shift.
- Evening shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Weekend availability.
- Our Clients value our employees and offer between $16 to $18 per hour.
- Overtime pay.
- The Employer is willing to apply for LMIAs for 2-year Work Permits for selected candidates. Please note that the employer is willing to support positions in Skilled Job Titles (TEER 0,1,2,3 ) and 100% support for eligible candidates for Canadian Experience Class, Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (OINP, AINP, BCPNP).
About the Job.
We are seeking Line Cooks and Prep Cooks for our clients in the Hospitality and Food Services Industry. You will play a key role in preparing high-quality, delicious dishes according to recipes and standards.
- Prepare and cook menu items according to our specifications.
- Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Measure and mix ingredients according to our recipes.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely and efficient food preparation.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Assist with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed.
- Minimum of 6 months of Education and/or Experience in Food Services, Hospitality or Cooking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- At least CLB 4 level English is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays