Job role: Care and support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Location: West Bridgford.
Salary: £20,319 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time) per year.
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities.
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra day off.
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%.
- Life assurance covers 3 x your salary.
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members to.
- Tenancy deposit -; interest interest-free loan to help with rental deposits.
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform.
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organizational activity and link in with colleagues.
- Career progression across the organization with our mentoring program and apprenticeships.
- We are committed to the well-being of our colleagues and support this as an organization.
About the Job.
We are currently looking for passionate, caring individuals who want to progress their careers in care or take the first step into this fulfilling area.
The hours are spread over a fortnightly rota. You will need to be able to start at 7 am for early shifts and finish at 10 pm on late shifts, on a flexible rota including every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday) along with working bank holidays.
MTVH can provide full training to you if you have the desire and compassion to support older people to meet their personal needs with dignity and to live a full and included life.
You will be joining our care and support team supporting customers who live in our Extra Care services in Hilton Grange, Nottingham. Although you will have a named base, there is an understanding that some shift hours may be worked in other services, giving variety.
All the customers are older people, and you will support them to maintain a dignified standard of living and to live as independently as possible. Supporting our customers with their personal care needs is required but your focus is on encouraging inclusion and being a significant support to our customers.
This training will ensure you provide personalized care and support services to our customers with dignity. This role does require you to work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximizing independence, choice, privacy, and well-being, in collaboration with the senior care and support workers/team leaders.
To meet our commitment to providing safe, high-quality services to our customers we will complete an enhanced background check with the Disclosure and Barring service, which will include a check of the Adult Barred list, once an offer of employment is made.
- Previous experience is ideal, and we are seeking individuals who can provide a caring and supportive service to our customers with dignity.
- You will demonstrate you understand what good support looks like which is appropriate to the age, gender, disability, race, religion, and sexuality of the customer to improve their quality of life and independence.