Job role: Senior Staff Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £33,000 – £40,000 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- 10-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday to Saturday, Shift hours from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm, and please note that no nights or Sundays are working.
- Unsocial allowance payments and paid breaks.
- Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks).
- Thorough induction/ training.
- A focus on internal development and career progression with opportunities to undertake relevant study.
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service.
- Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
- Free Uniform.
- Clearance Checks completed.
- Tea & Coffee, + Christmas Meal.
- Annual Flu Vaccine.
- Life Assurance, Peppy, Stakeholder Company Pension.
- Visa Sponsorship is provided for those already living and working in the UK.
- Referral scheme paying up to £1,000.
About the Job.
Senior Staff Nurse required for this hospital in Rotherham providing Dialysis treatment for a small number of patients. Our client is one of the world’s largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis.
You will provide high-quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with key professionals and providers.
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment.
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems.
- Physical assessment of patient’s pre and post-dialysis.
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, and laboratory data.
- Provide ongoing patient education.
- Supervising and monitoring junior members of the team and non-qualified staff.
- Comprehensive professional training program provided.
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years of experience in nursing (Dialysis, Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential).
- Experience at a senior level of nursing.
- Be able to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team whilst leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.