Job role: Personal Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $33.42 – $34.46 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Excellent work/life balance with plenty of shifts available.
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support.
- Training and support plus development opportunities.
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – $2,650 Meal and Entertainment + $15,900 salary packaging.
- Private health insurance discounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family.
About the Job.
When the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) and RSL Care (QLD) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support, and celebrate older and younger Australians to live well and age positively.
Each day, more than 10,000 Australians welcome the support of our home care team. As the provider with the highest number of nurses employed in the community in Australia, Bolton Clarke provides an extensive range of services. Our teams deliver best-practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice, and governance, from highly specialized care and dementia support to help with home tasks, meals, and social activities.
Enjoy a fulfilling clinical care role within the convenience of your local area. You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care. We’ve got roles within Gatton, Plainlands, Laidley, Hattonvale, Ipswich, Springfield etc.
Enjoy a fulfilling, flexible work environment within the convenience of your local area.
- Personal care.
- Assistance to continue to live well and positively (e.g. transport to appointments, help at home).
- Engaging in social activities.
- Certificate III Individual Support; or Certificate III Disability; or Certificate III Aged Care; or Certificate III Home and Community Support; or currently studying a Diploma of Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing with the completion of a successful clinical placement; or equivalent.
- Completion of CHCCS011 Meet Personal Support Needs module.
- Current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 Provide First AidSkills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in community or aged care is desirable.
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years).
- 2023 Flu vaccinations (or willingness to obtain).
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements.