Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $35.41 – $44.16 per hour.
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Save tax and increase your take-home pay by salary packaging your everyday living expenses and bills (up to $15,900) and meal entertainment (up to $2,650) per annum
- A recognition and rewards platform, providing employee discounts at hundreds of retailers, including everyday expenses, holidays, health insurance, annual awards celebration, well-being and employee assistance programs
- A positive and inclusive team based on respect, shared standards, strong values, and a commitment to serving others
- 12 weeks paid parental leave and 2 weeks paid partner leave, available after 6 months of service, in addition to the government scheme
- Diversity and inclusive leave, offering paid gender affirmation to leave and cultural leave options (paid and unpaid) for those who may celebrate Lunar New Year, Diwali, Ramadan, NAIDOC weeks, and other significant cultural events
- Career development opportunities with one of the most trusted community and residential care providers in Australia to challenge yourself, grow, and make a meaningful difference
About the Job.
We’re looking for someone who wants to make the world a little better through small moments that leave big impacts. To build meaningful relationships and make a difference in the lives of others.
An integral part of our big-hearted BlueCare team, as a Registered Nurse you’ll be encouraged to grow, develop, and feel empowered to make the every day easier for the people we care so passionately about.
Joining the state’s largest network of aged care workers with its over 8,000 strong, bright team in blue, you’ll also be welcomed as part of the UnitingCare family. With more than 16,500 staff and 9,000 volunteers across our brands of BlueCare, Lifeline, ARRCS, The Wesley Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital, St Stephen’s Hospital, and St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, you are part of something bigger. Our team is compassionate, inclusive, and committed to the work we do, helping people live life in all its fullness.
- Assess, plan, and implement client care within your scope.
- Consider physical, social, and psychological requirements.
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs.
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met.
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members.