Job role: Assistant in Nursing (AIN) – Aged Care & Hospital.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
Salary: From $40 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Afternoon shift.
- Night shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
About the Job.
At KnG Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional care to our clients and the communities we serve. We believe in creating a culture of caring, adaptability, and resilience, and our dedicated team upholds these values in every aspect of their work. As part of our team, you’ll be empowered to achieve your full potential, and together, we work to build healthier communities.
As an Assistant in Nursing (AIN) at KnG Healthcare, you’ll play a vital role in delivering trusted, sustainable outcomes through your dedication, innovation, and passion for healthcare. You’ll be part of a team that embraces inclusivity, nurtures growth, and values gratitude. Your responsibilities will include providing essential support to healthcare professionals, assisting with patient care, and maintaining a safe and caring environment for our clients. Within our agency model, we provide work within Hospitals, Aged Care, and Community Settings.
You’ll work under the guidance of senior nursing personnel, contributing to the well-being of our patients. Here at KnG Healthcare, we value professionalism, and we expect you to be a role model who embodies our values and ethos. Your interactions with patients, clients, and fellow employees play a vital role in creating a culture that reflects our mission.
- Minimum – Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care).
- NDIS Workers Clearance.
- Police Check with no notable offenses.
- Australian Workers Rights.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza.
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience.
- Reliable, ability to work autonomously & understanding of scope of practice.
- Compassion and a genuine commitment to caring for others.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic changes in the healthcare environment.
- Reliable Transport.