Job role: Registered Nurse – Coronary Care.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $1,343 – $1,885 per week.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Shift work.
- Accrued Day Off (ADO) (for full-time employees).
- Opportunity for extra tax savings through Salary Packaging.
- Novated Leasing.
- Great education opportunities through Education Training Service which offers over 110 courses each year.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and family members.
- Fitness Passport.
About the Job.
A fabulous opportunity is available for Registered Nurses to join the team in the Cardiology ward at Nepean Hospital in a full-time temporary position. In this role, you will ensure optimal outcomes for patients/clients and carers of the service through the promotion of best practices including the appropriate escalation of care.
The Registered Nurse will work collaboratively utilizing effective team communication with members of the multidisciplinary health team in the planning, implementation, assessment, and evaluation of patient care and manage the competing priorities within a busy clinical environment whilst maintaining a high quality of patient/client care.
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) is a wonderful place to expand your career and grow your skills and knowledge. As a recognized leader in the healthcare industry, we provide a range of public health services to the Nepean and Blue Mountains and Lithgow Region.?
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, refugees, people of diverse genders and sexualities, and people with disabilities.
- Current registration to practice as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
- Demonstrated recent experience and clinical skill in Acute Care Nursing as a registered nurse (including Completion of a new graduate RN program or equivalent experience working as a Registered Nurse).
- Demonstrated evidence of recent experience in Coronary Care Unit/Critical Care Nursing.
- Able to perform effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills – written, verbal, and NMR.
- Demonstrated evidence of being able to provide person-centered care.
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including Mornings, Evenings, and Night shifts 7 days a week.