Job role: Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: Up to £13.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Day shift.
- Up to £13.50 per hour (pay rate is dependent on experience and qualifications).
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata).
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e-learning and face-to-face training and development opportunities.
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop.
- Free 24-hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship, and consumer advice.
- A Nest Personal Pension account.
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians.
- We recognize outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards program.
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits.
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know.
About the Job.
Are you looking for a full-time role, for day shifts?
Would you love a rewarding role, supporting our client in their own home?
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care.
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support adults with spinal cord injuries to live in their own homes.
We’d like you to join us as a Support Worker on our brand new client care package, at her home based in Tarporley.
- This role is to support our brand new client with a spinal cord injury in their own home. This will involve support with personal care, medication, moving and handling, and domestic duties. You will be working double-up shifts, alongside a live-in support worker.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexibility & reliability.
- Good communication skills.