Job role: Registered Nurse – Residential Aged Care
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Generous salary packaging opportunities, to increase your take-home pay each fortnight.
- Flexible working arrangements, with the opportunity to work full-time, part-time, or casually.
- Experienced and supportive leaders, who genuinely care about their team.
- Staff health and wellbeing programs.
- Genuine opportunities to broaden your skillset, and progress in your career.
- An independent and confidential Employee Assistance Program for yourself and family members.
- Free onsite parking.
About the Job.
ERH services the Shire of Campaspe and the cross-border Murray River Council. Echuca Moama and townships are located directly across the state border from one another, separated by the Murray River.
Echuca and Moama are vibrant tourist towns with exciting cultural heritage, restaurant scenes, sporting facilities, and seemingly endless leisure and recreational options all within 2 ½ hours from Melbourne. Excellent preschool, primary, and secondary education options are available.
ERH provides a comprehensive range of acute, medical, surgical, and sub-acute services plus residential aged care and a broad range of community healthcare services. With a strong focus on increasing our capacity as a sub-regional teaching health service, Echuca Regional Health employees are dedicated professionals who strive to deliver the best possible care to their community.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified Registered Nurses to work in the Glanville Village – Aged Care department at Echuca Regional Health.
- Provide, safe and effective evidence-based nursing care as part of the clinical team.
- Maintain core clinical competence specific to the area of clinical practice.
- Conduct systemic nursing assessments and plan nursing care in consultation with individual patients, their significant others, and interdisciplinary health care teams.
- Act as a patient advocate.
- Actively participate in in-house education and training programs.
- Practice within a professional, ethical, and evidence-based nursing framework.
- Proven experience working in Aged Care nursing.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High-level interpersonal skills.