Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: From £25,155 per year.
- Private Aviva healthcare insurance – you can add family members too.
- £250 Welcome bonus on completion of 12-week probation.
- £250 Refer a friend bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid travel time.
- Paid SCW registration
- Double pay on bank holidays.
- Fortnightly pay.
- £11.00 to £13 per hour & 30p mileage
- Holiday pay.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Guaranteed hour contracts are offered.
- City & Guilds (NVQ) accredited training provided.
- As a private business, most calls are a minimum of one hour.
- All private clients – no council contracts – plenty of time with our clients.
- Be valued for the work you do.
- Full training & mentoring program
- Real career progression.
- Great job satisfaction.
- Free registration for your Blue Light card.
About the Job.
We are looking for a care assistant to join our team to support our clients in their day-to-day lives, from personal care to social and recreational activities, acting as an expert on the health needs of our clients as well as a friendly face for them to talk to.
The care assistant will work closely with our management, alongside other carers, and our clients at their own homes.
- Supporting people with personal care.
- Making breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Visiting their local community centers, shops, family, and friends.
- Supporting with medication management.
- Attending medical appointments.
- Household tasks such as cleaning.
- Good timekeeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Our home care is community-based so you must live locally.
- You must have a full driving license.
- Our care assistants must be aged 18 and over.
- You must have a smartphone that can download our app.
- Emotionally intelligent.