Job role: Registered Nurse (Nights).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £21.40 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Night shift.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Excellent induction and ongoing training.
- Healthcare plan offering 24/7 access to doctors and counselors, cashback on prescriptions, eye care, dental care, and more.
- Flexible working hours to ensure you have the work/life balance that you require.
- Discount card for money off at 100s of high street stores.
- Mental health first aiders and dedicated Wellbeing Lead.
- Referral bonuses.
- Employee of the month incentive.
- Seasonal giveaways.
- Long service awards.
About the Job.
At Springfield Care Villages we’ve been providing kind, compassionate care in beautiful, uplifting, award-winning environments for over 50 years and we’re looking for a registered nurse to join us at Harcourt Gardens Care Home in Harrogate. We are a Yorkshire-based group and the wellbeing of our people is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be the best in everything we do, so if you are looking for a new opportunity or a change of career where you can make a difference, we can help you.
Due to the expansion of our services to nursing, we are now looking to add to our growing staff team at Harcourt. Our Nurses are pivotal to the success of our homes. You’ll help us deliver the highest quality person-centered care and work closely with our care teams. And like us, you’ll always want to do the best you can and constantly look for ways to improve.
- Write and implement person-centered care plans.
- Maintain resident records, according to company policy and procedure, NMC guidelines, and GDPR legislation.
- Lead and supervise a team of care staff.
- Carry out staff appraisals as per the company policy.
- Mentor, coach and develop staff.
- Ensure the correct skill mix is on each shift.
- Ensure medication is administered and recorded correctly.
- Help promote a better quality of life and well-being by encouraging residents to take part in activities that interest them.
- Take charge of the Home in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Maintain good professional relationships with external Multidisciplinary teams.
- You will be a qualified nurse with experience in delivering person-centered care.
- You will be empathetic, friendly, approachable, and have excellent communication skills.
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and a drive to provide consistently excellent quality of care. You’re a natural leader – with a track record of motivating a team with outstanding results.
- You will be comfortable taking responsibility and calm under pressure.
- You will be a team player, who’s outstanding in your field with bucketloads of respect for your colleagues.