Job role: Registered Nurse – Days.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £19.22 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities, and career prospects.
- Retail and lifestyle reward discounts.
- Free DBS check.
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Paid NMC membership.
- Paid access to the RCNi Learning platform.
- 24/7 counseling and support.
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
About the Job.
As a Registered Nurse with us, you’ll be empowered to make a difference.
Our high staffing levels, give you the time to provide truly person-centered nursing care, with a supportive team around you.
And our excellent training and career development pathways support you to be the best Nurse you can be.
Copperfields is part of Exemplar Health Care, one of the country’s leading nursing care providers.
We support adults living with complex health needs and mixed diagnoses including brain injuries, dementia, mental health conditions, neuro-disabilities, and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
This is a highly skilled nursing role where you’ll be accountable and responsible for supporting people’s holistic needs. It requires a range of clinical and nursing skills.
You’ll provide the highest standards of nursing care for adults living with complex care and health needs. Our care focuses on maximizing independence and building everyday living skills.
- Assessing, planning, and providing person-centered nursing care for the people we support.
- The safe administration of medication.
- Promoting health and wellbeing.
- Being the Nurse in Charge of a small unit whilst on shift.
- Managing situations when people display behaviors of concern.
- Promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect.
- A great role model – able to coach, teach, and support your colleagues.
- Someone with a calm nature who can deal with, and defuse, challenging situations.
- An advocate of best practice in nursing.
- Able to demonstrate a range of clinical skills.
- Knowledgeable about assessment, admission, and discharge processes.
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and committed to working within its Codes of Practice.