Job role: Enrolled Nurse – Orthopaedic Unit.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $63,130.85 – $68,599.17 per year.
- Sustainable Healthcare: Together towards zero.
- ADO’s each month (for full time employees).
- 4 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time employees).
- Salary packaging options.
- Fitness Passport.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and family members.
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals.
About the Job.
An opportunity exists to become part of a progressive patient-centred orthopaedics unit within a major tertiary hospital.
Ward E3 is a surgical elective Orthopaedic unit consisting of 30 beds. The team of E3 is committed to providing the highest standard of care possible to our patients in consultation with all members of the multidisciplinary team, our patients, and family members or carers.
You will be joining an amazing team consisting of many cultures and backgrounds, which brings great diversity and knowledge to our team, meaning you are joining a dynamic and contemporary workforce where we value input from all members of our team.
During your time on E3, you will be welcomed and supported within our team and share the same focus on patient and staff safety as the existing team.
You will have the opportunity to develop specialist skills in the management of pre and post-operative care of elective orthopaedic patients as well as caring for a variety of other patients including, but not limited to Trauma, General/Acute Surgery, and Vascular
You will have the support of both the clinical specialists within the unit and the Surgical Services Clinical Education team to assist in transitioning into our high-performing unit.
- Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed where applicable) with current Authority to Practice with AHPRA.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You are professional, flexible, and resilient.
- You can proactively engage with patients and their families to understand their needs, enhance service delivery, and act on situations.
- You can identify and resolve conflict situations by managing your emotional responses and interacting with others in a personable and professional manner.
- You will enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team.