Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Location: Traralgon VIC.
- Free select health insurance products for you and your immediate family up to $5,500k.
- Free before and after school Kids club (aged over 4 years) on site for all employees.
- Financial incentives during the first 12 months up to $20k.
- Rental and relocation financial benefits up to $8k.
About the Job.
At Bupa Aged Care, our nurses have a voice and are empowered to contribute to improvements that better support our residents to live longer, healthier and happier lives. We’re always looking for ways to improve, and you’ll be playing a pivotal role in the pursuit of best-quality outcomes for much loved and valued residents. You’ll enjoy the variety, autonomy, and satisfying rewards that only a career with Bupa Aged Care can provide.
VIVA – our employee wellbeing program – live healthier and happier – see more about Why we work at Bupa; We’ve got your back. We support our people to be the best version of themselves, physically and mentally, so they can be the best support for our customers. If our customers deserve outstanding healthcare, then so do you.
Career development; You’ll have a real say in shaping the future direction of the business and your career because we believe that when you grow, Bupa grows.
Access to leading training and professional development – supported by our quality education team and expert clinicians with a commitment to clinical excellence
Comprehensive induction and buddy program – we set you up for success from the outset and ease you into your new role with support
Be recognized and rewarded – The Bupa Love Reward & Recognition Program ensures that the gratitude of our residents and their families is passed on to staff who deserve it.
As Australia’s largest regional aged care and dementia provider, we continue to be part of communities driven by vision, passion, and hard work
We make life better for thousands. That includes yours. You make a difference to our residents and their families, and we want to make sure you’re supported to do just that.
- A passion and energy for world-class care.
- AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential.
- Ability to work as part of a tight-knit team and delegate effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, and Aged Care Accreditation Standards and their Outcomes.