Job role: Registered Children’s Home Manager.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: Up to £10,000 per year.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Medicash – claims back an annual cost of everyday healthcare, such as dental, optical treatment and specialist treatment.
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – 24/7 access to support via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, and live chat. 8 free counseling sessions/short-term solutions provided.
- Wellbeing support – We have an internal health and wellbeing team who are on hand and available to provide professional help and support during difficult times. Our team all have an NHS clinical background and are trained in their field of expertise.
- Shopping, Cinema, and Holiday discounts – you can also sign up for the Blue Light discount card for £4.99 for 2 years to access additional online and retail savings.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – A cost-effective solution to getting new cycling equipment.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where employees can earn a £500.00 bonus for every successful applicant referred to us.
About the Job.
Being a Registered Children’s Home Manager at Homes2Inspire means being a part of the only charity-owned provider of residential children’s homes in Ofsted’s top 10 providers! Homes2Inspire is fuelled by purpose and innovation, and a remarkable 92% of Homes2Inspire Residential Homes are Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding. Our dedicated teams are committed to ensuring young people have a place to call home, and a support system in place focussed on child-centred outcomes such as stability, well-being, and the long-term improvement of lives.
In this exciting new role, the successful applicant will collaborate closely with Homes2Inspire’s mobilization team to shape a new service in partnership with the local authority. The Registered Home Manager’s leadership will guide the home forward towards ensuring a secure, safe, and motivating environment for both the children and young people in their care and staffing team, fostering an atmosphere where they can thrive.
- The right candidate must have a QCF level 5 in Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare (or working towards).
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in a Registered Children’s Home setting in a supervisory role.
- Substantive experience in a Managerial role including supervisory experience.
- Thorough understanding of the regulations and legislations which set the standards within a Children’s Home setting.
- Proven track record with Ofsted.
- A drive and passion in supporting the mobilization team shape the service.
- Ability to work closely with Responsible Individuals and key individuals within the strategic partnership.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service.