Bar Beirut is Canberra’s go-to late-night cocktail bar and kitchen, serving up great food, drinks, music, and mischief trading six nights a week.
We’re a small 65-seat venue with a great reputation and tight-knit team, where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded.
Our kitchen churns out modern share plates inspired by flavours of the Middle East and the Mediterranean in a lively setting from the heart of Garema Place, Canberra.
- Overall responsibility for the Bar Beirut kitchen reporting directly to our owner-operators
- Lead menu development, refinement, and costings
- Manage supplier relationships, ordering, and stock control
- Manage and supervise all kitchen staff, including recruitment, rostering, and training
- Ensure compliance with ACT Health requirements and relevant WHS legislation
- Minimum two (2) years experience working as a Sous Chef in a fast-paced kitchen where you thrive under pressure
- A proven track reckon of menu develop
- A team player with great leadership skills and a stellar work ethic
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene
- An acceptance of people from all walks of life
- To be considered for this role, you must currently reside in Australia. Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
- Apply Now!
- To apply, email your CV to email@example.com along with a cover note introducing yourself and stating why you’d be a great fit for us.