The Jammery is looking for positive hard working Full Time Kitchen Manager in our fast paced, high volume kitchen. The Kitchen Manager duties will consist of assisting the manager with daily tasks that will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Build the stronger kitchen team, do scheduling
- Oversee the food quality
- Ordering of food products and supplies
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders while cooking on line.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Coordinate employee breaks.
- Help with training of new employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- creating new menu items and specials.
- Ensure kitchen is clean and organized.
- Follow and monitor nutrition and sanitation regulations along with all safety procedures.
Fun & Friendly Staff, Kitchen Tips, Free on Shift Meal !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.75-$25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cooking: 3 years (preferred)