$38.80-$48.88 + 10.5% super + salary packaging
RN Night Duty | FULL-TIME | CORAKI – LISMORE
Make a difference with us
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE – Regional location
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation’s most respected care and community services providers
About the role
BaptistCare Mid Richmond is looking for a full-time qualified nurse to deliver high quality, responsive and individualised care. As an RN you’ll plan, organise and implement care in accordance with individual resident care plans and deliver and promote high standards of professional care. An experienced leader, you will provide clinical leadership, support and guidance to our care staff.
The pay on offer will be based on your previous experience as an RN and ranges from $42.85-$53.74 + 11% super + applicable shift penalties + not for profit salary packaging
This is a night duty position. Shift time 2200-0715.
Skills and experience
- A Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- New-grad RNs are welcome to apply
- Have experience in a clinical leadership role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to respond effectively in emergency situations
- You are flexible with your working roster
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth
- Salary packaging + meal and entertainment card
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our EAP and Flourish programs
- Multiple shifts available
- Clinical leadership opportunity
About BaptistCare Mid Richmond Centre
Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Richmond Valley at Coraki, Mid Richmond Centre backs onto beautiful green scenery. It’s a place of peaceful solitude, where the curious neighbouring cows who come to the fence add an extra element of fun to our home environment. A single-storey building that’s easy to navigate, our farm-feel home provides 32 general care rooms, 17 dementia care rooms and one dedicated respite room.
Mid Richmond is an open home, full of natural light, panoramic views, intimate courtyards and picturesque gardens. It’s a space made for sharing – and we welcome you, your family and your friends to be a part of our country community. Mid Richmond Centre is your special place to enjoy.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks