|Salary:||£10.75 – £15.00/hour|
Areas: West Midlands, East Midlands, Greater London, London, North West. (Nationwide)
£10.75 P/H – Full-time
Mofor Care Solutions are recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers Nationwide to work within our services in Home Care, NHS Hospitals, Supported Living Care, Residential and Live-In Care. We provide high quality support to promote and enable service users develop and maintain their independence and skills.
* Assisting service users with activities of daily living
* Making sure the service user feels comfortable
* Charting or taking notes for others to review
* Providing companionship and supportive listening to service user
* Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the service user
* Responding to emergency situations
* Prompting and administering medication
* Fluent in spoken, written, listening and reading English.
* MAPA trained or willing to undertake training
* Good basic level numeracy and literacy and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be someone who wants to make a difference to other people’s lives
* You must have a can-do attitude with a caring and helpful attitude
* A good work ethic and attention to detail.
* Health Care experience
* You will be required to take an enhanced DBS check
* Excellent Competitive Pay rates
* Holiday pay
* Free training
* Free uniforms
* Opportunity for Career progression
Mofor Care Solutions is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you