Relocation to USA is required and included as part of this position. We pay legal and licensing fees for fast visa processing. We also facilitate relocation housing and community integration.
Flint is a full service international recruitment agency that represents many hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States of America. We are looking for an International Educated Nurse (IEN), Registered Nurse (RN) to provide quality care for patients in American hospitals and health care facilities. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
100% Sponsored Nurse Program
- 3-month NCLEX™ course to prepare for the licensing Exam.
- Travel expenses including flights and hotels.
- 1 month of rent on arrival.
- Fees for all exams and certifications are included.
- Homologation of your degree.
- Support to prepare for interviews with hospitals and negociate the best salary.
- Legal representation included.
- A registered nurse (RN) license.
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing science. Please note that 2 year or 3 year diplomas are not eligible. Your education must be from a school in either Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Canada, Cameroon, or the United States.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Assistance with licensing in the USA and visa process.
- Free NCLEX course.
- All inclusive program.
- Competitive pay in the USA.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £24.00-£43.00 per hour
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Relocation assistance
- UK visa sponsorship
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (required)
- English (required)
- Registered Nurse License (required)
- Passport (preferred)