Due to high demand and expansion, Careuk247 is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistant to work in busy environment. CareUK247 is one of the leading providers in Cambridgeshire area, working with local authorities and private healthcare organisations. We have overall “Good” rating during our recent inspection.
Tier 2 Sponsorship is available if you are in UK and have Full UK Driving license.
This is a varied and challenging role, so we are looking for an individual who has:
– Proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
– One years’ Experience in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
– The ability to build fantastic working relationships.
– Strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
– The drive and motivation to develop our care services.
– Strong organisation and planning skills.
– Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
– Caring and compassionate attitude
– Flexible to meet the demands of the business.
– Must have driving license and access to the car.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with and a fantastic career development opportunity.
In return you will receive
– An excellent support from senior staff.
– Bupa Healthcare Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and their family members.
– Award winning training and career progression opportunities along with excellent salary.
– Mileage Allowance
– Flexible Hours
– NEST Pension scheme
– Weekly Payment
– Free PPE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£15.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cambridge: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Home care: 1 year (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)