Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Care Assistant.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £12.40 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: 12-hour shift, overtime, weekend availability, night shift, day shift.
- Company events.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted or free food.
- Employee discount.
- Free Parking.
- On-site parking.
- Referral programme.
- Store discount.
- Enhanced pay rates for overtime and bank holidays.
- Monthly overtime raffle – receive a ticket for each overtime shift completed and the winner will receive an additional £200.
- Online, activity days, and in-store employee discounts.
- Ongoing Learning & Development opportunities with nationally recognized qualifications such as RQF Level 2, 3, and 4 in Health & Social Care.
- Free DBS, uniform, and parking.
- Free uniform laundered for you on site ready for your next shift.
- Healthcare cash plan worth up to £700.
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000 (depending on role).
- Access to holiday entitlement and company pension scheme.
- Company events.
- Cycle to work scheme up to £2,000.
- Subsidized lunch available daily.
- Reward and recognition through vouchers and cash incentives for Christmas and long service.
About the Job.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group provides specialist care for vulnerable people who present with challenging behaviors associated with complex neurodegenerative and mental health needs.
Residents who live in our homes primarily have a neurological degenerative condition such as Dementia with an underlying mental health condition which makes them unsuitable to live in dementia care homes or residential care homes for the elderly.
We currently have 3 homes based in Waterlooville, Curdridge, and Mytchett and are in the process of building 2 new homes in Bristol and Wincanton which are due to open in 2024.
- Supporting all aspects of daily living including personal care, supporting with nutrition and hydration, and social activities.
- Ensure own approach to resident care respects the residents’ privacy and dignity at all times, including respect for resident choice.
- Communicate effectively with other staff and members of the team.
- Attend training sessions and staff development activities as required.
- Previous care experience (essential).
- Positive attitude to residents and a commitment to provide stimulating, quality activities.
- A caring approach to residents and their visitors.
- We still apply COVID-19 protections for our residents and employees must have a minimum of two vaccinations unless medically exempt.