Job role: Healthcare aide.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Take patients’ blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Weigh, lift, turn, and position patients.
- Supervise patients’ exercise routines.
- Administer suppositories, colonic irrigations, and enemas.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Answer call signals.
- Collect specimens.
- Administer first aid in emergencies.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Physically demanding.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Bending, crouching, kneeling and walking.
- Willing to relocate
- Physician’s office
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.