Job sector: Germany Driver.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: €12 – €13 per hour.
- Maximum flexible vacation arrangement with up to 40 days of vacation.
- Stability through permanent employment and the offer of a company pension plan.
- Extensive onboarding as well as start-up flair with short communication channels and flat hierarchies in an agile working environment.
- Excellent working atmosphere and numerous events at the team level and with the entire company (including Rooftop BBQ, party trip to the sea, BuddyBash).
- Monthly €50 extra cash for “Whatever you want!” (e.g. gym, cell phone contract, gas, movie season ticket, etc.) as well as a mobility allowance for either a Germany ticket or parking space.
- Cool drinks, coffee, fruit, and snacks as well as an in-house restaurant with employee discount.
About the Job.
JUMiNGO is the digital shipping partner for worldwide express and standard shipping with partners such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, GLS, and DPD. We were awarded the Kununu Top Company seal as one of the most popular employers in Germany in 2023!
Are you organized, customer-oriented want to get involved in a growing logistics tech company? Then become a driver (m/f/d) part-time for JUMiNGO in Düsseldorf.
- You are responsible for picking up parcels from our customers.
- You load and unload the transporter.
- You provide the parcels with the appropriate label
- You have a fixed working time between 12 and 17 o’clock.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a good knowledge of German.
- You have a class B driver’s license.
- You enjoy dealing with our customers.
- You like to work independently and in a structured way.
- You communicate professionally and have good organizational skills.
- You are a team player through and through.