Job role: Security Engineer
Job Type: Full time and part time available
- Modern office.
- Free lunch.
- Social Culture.
- Visa Sponsorship: We provide visa sponsorship for those of you who are eager to join us from outside of Germany.
About the Job.
We are a digital advertising partner for offline businesses – we support retailers in their marketing activities and help them find a new audience. Would you like to join and be a part of the digitalisation of retail?
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading “Drive to Store” partner in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms “kaufDA” and ” MeinProspekt” in Germany, and “ Bonial” in France.
Bonial welcomes both full- and part-timers!
- You will be part of the System Engineering team with a strong focus on Security.
- Organise, execute, evaluate, and follow-up information security assessments.
- Identify, report, and follow-up on relevant information security risks.
- Provide expertise on information security requirements, architecture definition, and implementation, for the development and/or procurement of new systems and security solutions.
- Act as one point of contact for all information security-related aspects.
- Integrate security gates into our CI/CD systems.
- You can assess information security risks within our infrastructure and organization and help mitigate them;
- You have a good understanding of how web and mobile applications work;
- You communicate well with a wide variety of personalities;
- You are a collaborator;
- You thrive in environments that freely exchange ideas and viewpoints;
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership;
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, IaC, CaC, and DevOps/Automation tools;
- Deep understanding of computer networks and protocols;
- Understanding of common classes of vulnerabilities and how to mitigate the risks in our applications and infrastructure;
- Desire and ability to provide information security training and contribute to security awareness initiatives at the organizational level;
- Experience with AWS;
- Strong communication skills (English is a must, German is a plus)