Job role: Team Lead Campaign Management .
Job Type: Full-time and part-time available .
- Modern office.
- Free lunch.
- Social Culture.
- Visa Sponsorship: We provide visa sponsorship for those of you who are eager to join us from outside of Germany.
About the Job.
We are a digital advertising partner for offline businesses – we support retailers in their marketing activities and help them find a new audience. Would you like to join and be a part of the digitalisation of retail?
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading “Drive to Store” partner in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms “kaufDA” and ” MeinProspekt” in Germany, and “ Bonial” in France.
Bonial welcomes both full- and part-timers!
We are looking for a Team Lead – Campaign Management (m/f/x). You will work with the French market (excellent command of the French language is required!) from our Berlin office and will report to our Head of Operations Charlotte. Please read below to learn more!
- Manage a team of campaign managers: regular feedback, coaching, development plan, and recruiting.
- Organize daily business.
- Manage collaboration with various networks and implement new ones.
- Lead innovation by testing new advertising networks/formats/processes.
- Prepare campaign recommendations for the sellers and make sure our campaigns follow our clients’ KPIs and requirements.
- Implement new processes to support our growth.
- Be one of the main points of contact for the Sales, Product, and Data teams.
- Conduct regular Product meetings to improve internal tools & processes.
- You have a successful working experience as a Team Lead and a natural leadership mindset.
- You have successful working experience in campaign management or anything around digital media buying in programmatic advertising, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and more.
- You have strong analytical skills and a good eye to spot trends or revenue opportunities in different data sets.
- You have a natural client-oriented mindset.
- You use your outstanding communication skills when dealing with external partners (tech partners, publishers…).
- You are fluent in English and have an excellent command of French.