Job role: Personal Care Assistant (Australia).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Location: Wentworth Falls NSW 2782.
Salary: $30.71 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Gym membership.
- Parental leave.
- Salary packaging.
- You will be part of a growing not-for-profit organization that values its employees
- Great salary packaging benefits including meal and entertainment benefits.
- NSW pay rates $30.71 per hour + super + shift loadings + salary packaging.
- Continual learning and development opportunities.
- Annual scholarship program to support further education.
- Paid parental leave and long service leave after 5 years.
- Additional week of leave for Enterprise Agreement shift workers.
- 42 Locations across NSW + QLD if you decide to move!
- Discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport.
About the Job.
Bodington is our 120-bed home located at beautiful Wentworth Falls. We have permanent part-time positions available across all days of the week. The shifts we have available are
Morning – 6:30 to 14:30.
Afternoon – 14:00 to 22:30.
Night – 22:15 to 6:45.
Bodington is not close to public transport so a motor vehicle would be advantageous.
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life, and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services, and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion, and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do.
- Assisting with personal care such as showering and dressing.
- Supporting with day-to-day tasks such as eating and social activities.
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care and medication plans are followed.
- Maintaining documentation and working as part of a team to ensure our residents’ health and well-being are optimized.
- Providing high-quality service to families and the community.
- Completed a Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent).
- Warm and empathetic interpersonal skills, with experience interacting with a wide range of people.
- A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to the elderly.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
- Covid vaccination evidence.
- NDIS screening check or willingness to obtain