Job role: Personal care aide – medical (Canada).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15 per hour
- Team player.
- Work Term: Permanent.
- Work Language: English.
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Take patients’ blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Serve meal trays and feed patients.
- Deliver messages, reports, requisitions, and specimens between departments.
- Supervise patients’ exercise routines.
- Transport patients between care facilities.
- Answer call signals.
- Collect specimens.
- Administer first aid in emergencies.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.