Job role: Complex Care- Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £12.10 – £15.97 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- Choice of day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Competitive rates of pay -£12.10-£15.97PH (Not including holiday pay).
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training
- Option to work towards an NVQ/Diploma.
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Pension.
- Blue Light Card.
- Referral Scheme: Receive Amazon vouchers when you refer a friend.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Ongoing support is provided by our team of nurses and supervisors.
- Company pension.
- Referral program.
About the Job.
People including children, young people, and adults who have long-term health conditions to live in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
We are urgently seeking carers and support workers in Ashford, Kent, and the surrounding area to cover a choice of regular day, night, and weekend shifts (8-12 hours per shift) – to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term basis with one or a small number of clients and will benefit from a fixed rota as well as the option of overtime.
Superior Healthcare will provide full, classroom-based training when you join us as well as paid/supported induction shifts and ongoing supervision provided by our in-house team of nurses and supervisors.
If a client’s needs mean that you require extra skills (for example, if they need assistance to meet their nutritional requirements), we will provide paid, specialist training to ensure that you can confidently support their needs and develop your skills.
If you are eager to build a rapport with one or a small number of clients within your local community, are keen to broaden your skills, and welcome the consistency of the work that Superior Healthcare can offer, we hope to hear from you!
- Previous care experience is desirable although applications from passionate individuals with the qualities required to fulfill the role (with additional support), will be considered.
- You must be able to commit to at least two shifts per week.