Job role: Female Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Location: Oxted RH8.
Salary: £11.05 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- Hourly rate of £11.05.
- Enjoy a £500 welcome bonus.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals.
- Wellbeing support and activities.
- Career development and training.
- Pension contribution.
- Life Assurance.
- Enhanced Maternity Package.
- Flexible working opportunities.
About the Job.
If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference and change lives for the better and enjoy a £500 welcome bonus, then a Support Worker at Ormesby House could be the right choice for you.
Whether you are looking for a new career or already work in healthcare through the NHS or private care, you’ll receive training to join the team where you will be valued and supported, with career development opportunities available.
It’s a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
- You will join a team that works well together to provide care to people with learning disabilities. Whether you have been a Healthcare Assistant or Care Worker, you will utilize your experience to support people to lead a valued and fulfilled life.
- It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people improve because of you; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week.
- The Elysium Wellbeing team is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage, or group activities. Who doesn’t like a free massage at work?
- There are also career development opportunities in abundance. With a huge range of courses that will see you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability, and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.