Job role: Live in Carer.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £756 – £1,069 per week
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 10-hour shift.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- Free or subsidized travel.
- Referral programme.
- All UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement.
- Free DBS for England and free PVG if working in Scotland.
- Pay based on your care experience, plus holiday pay, pension & bank holiday enhancements.
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to lots of discounts to both online and high street retailers.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, including a level 2 diploma in working in care services and a level 3 award in awareness of dementia.
- Market leading face-to-face induction training in London or Oxford (with hotel accommodation included).
- A dedicated local Care Manager who knows you and your client.
- Peer-to-peer support for all Carers joining us as part of our buddy scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential advice and support.
- An online Carer Community to stay connected, share advice and best practice.
- 24/7/365 support from our central team.
- A variety of rota patterns, so you can choose the option that works best for you.
- You’ll be matched with a client based on your skills and your client’s needs, providing tailored support and companionship.
- Following a client’s individual care plan you will generally provide a daily average of 10 hours of care provision to your client.
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke, and Parkinson’s
- Moving and handling.
- Administering medication.
- Cooking, cleaning, and ensuring the smooth running of the house.
- At least 6 months’ professional care experience gained in any care setting, such as live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant in the NHS, or similar.
- You must be able to provide us with proof of your right to work in the UK. (e.g. a British passport, settled or pre-settled status as part of the EU settlement scheme, or a current visa that allows you to work in the UK with no restrictions). If you require sponsorship or you do not have one of these documents, we regret that we will be unable to process your application.
- Due to increased demand, we are currently only accepting applications from COVID-19 vaccinated or medically exempt Carers.
- You must be flexible to travel to your client placement (UK travel expenses covered).