Job role: Mental Health Nursing.
Job sector: Healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000 per year
- A cohesive and friendly multidisciplinary team, respectful culture & supportive management.
- Generous salary packaging benefits and ongoing opportunities to advance your career.
- Generous relocation package including flights, accommodation, and reimbursement of some expenses.
- AHPRA and Visa processing guidance.
- 482 and 186 visa sponsorship available (determined on a case-by-case basis).
- Salary packaging.
- Visa sponsorship.
About the Job.
Vacancies are available in:
- Adult Mental Health
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Inpatient Mental Health
- Community Mental Health
- Older Persons Mental Health
- A degree/ diploma in Mental Health Nursing.
- Have AHPRA registration or are eligible for AHPRA registration.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience recent acute experience in the above specialty area.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong clinical skills.