Job role: Care Assistant – (Full time).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £14 per hour.
- Nurse led training and support.
- Paid holiday entitlement.
- Permanent position with guaranteed hours.
- Free DBS processing and fast compliance process.
- Paid comprehensive induction training and mentorship program.
- Access to a company Pension Scheme.
- Career progression opportunities and gain recognized qualifications.
- Employee referral bonus scheme of up to £500
- Company pension.
- Employee mentoring program.
- Referral program.
About the Job.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling. Here at Complete Care Amegreen, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly Complex Care team. We are currently looking for a care assistant for one of our bright-spirited service users. If you are currently a care assistant in either a complex role or in another setting and are looking to care for someone who has many hobbies, overall enjoying life then this could be just the role for you!
We support all our Complex Care Assistants and provide full training as well as opportunities for career progression.
Imagine a role where you are assisting someone to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
- Activities: such as medical appointments, days out, accessing community activities of choice, eating out, cinema, shopping, fun activities.
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc) Personal Care.
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks.
- Assisting with medication.
- Light domestic duties.
- Caring, compassionate, and a good listener.
- Experience caring for someone with Learning difficulties is ideal but not essential.
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people.