Job role: Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Melbourne VIC.
Salary: $31.27 – $44.17 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Rotating roster.
- Shift work.
- Salary packaging benefits.
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Health and Wellbeing programs.
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel, and other services.
- Visa sponsorship is available for eligible candidates, if required.
- Up to $10,000 relocation reimbursement available to eligible international candidates.
About the Job.
Mercy Mental Health is looking for qualified RPN 2 who would like to join our multi-disciplinary team in providing highly responsive & flexible service to consumers in our newly built Clare Moore Building – a “state of the art” 50-bed Acute Inpatient Unit.
- Located at Werribee Mercy Hospital, Werribee.
- Public Hospital in rapidly expanding Western Suburbs.
- Permanent full-time or part-time positions are available – rotating roster.
- Opportunity to work in our Intensive Care Area, Recovery Care Area & vulnerable female. ward
- Recovery approach to client care and discharge planning.
- Implementation of the safewards model in the delivery of care.
- Visa sponsorship is available (for eligible applicants).
- Salary is in line with the Enterprise Agreement and will be based on your years of experience (hourly base rate between $31.27 – $44.17).
- Dynamic high-performing Registered Psychiatric Nurse with a sound understanding of the legal and ethical responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Registered Nurse registered with AHPRA.
- Must have Post Graduate Qualification in Mental Health Nursing (Diploma or Masters).
- Experience within acute psychiatric units is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely within a multi-disciplinary team and organizational skills.
- Evidence of understanding of the Mental Health Act & other relevant legislation.
- A sound, current knowledge of public mental health services delivery, including Government strategic directions.
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.