Job role: Registered Midwife.
Job sector: Healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Melbourne VIC
Salary: $31.27 – $44.17 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work
- Rostering flexibility with permanent full time, part-time and fixed term positions available.
- Professional development with rotations across our Birthing Suite, Maternity Assessment Unit, Pregnancy Day Stay and Postnatal with the potential to include Antenatal Clinic and Midwifery in the Home..
- Opportunity for autonomous practice within a supportive multidisciplinary environment.
- Extensive education support to assist consolidating & expanding your midwifery skills.
- Visa sponsorship available for successful applicants, if required.
- Salary is in line with Enterprise Agreement and will be based on your years of experience (hourly base rate between $31.2737-$44.1711).
About the Job.
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a public hospital providing care to the culturally diverse and rapidly growing community of the West. Our maternity services provide nearly 4,000 low to moderate risk women across their childbearing journey each year. Our services include Birth suites, Maternity Assessment Unit, Pregnancy Day stay, Antenatal as well as postnatal services including Midwifery in the Home.
We have an opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated Midwives to join our friendly and supportive multi-disciplinary team. Working in a modern, well equipped service you will be able to provide holistic and patient-centred care for women across the spectrum of maternity care.
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Midwife.
- Evidence of current RANZCOG FSEP credentialing.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Expertise and experience in Antenatal, Intrapartum and Postnatal Care.
- Flexibility to work all shifts including night duty.
- Candidates are required to meet the position and qualification requirements.
- Provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check (Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation).
- Proof of vaccination status consistent with public health orders and with Mercy Health’s policy (includes but is not limited to COVID-19 and seasonal influenza vaccination compliance requirement).