Job role: Class C+E Afternoon Driver.
Job Type: Fixed-term contract.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £16.34 per hour.
- Free confidential 24/7 GP Service.
- Hundreds of discounts (including Retail, Childcare, and gym).
- Affordable loans & Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- 24/7 employee support service for you (and your family) with access to free counseling and much more: https://supplychainjobs.dhl.com/jobs/our-benefits/.
About the Job.
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare, and more, so they can deliver to their customers.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent, and consistent across the UK. Find out more about our Global approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and belonging: https://careers.dhl.com/global/en/diversity.
- Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, and either Thursday or Tuesday, starting shift between 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Deliver & collect M&S goods to designated locations throughout the UK.
- Drive safely and efficiently in line with Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive regulations.
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to The Highway Code, road safety rules, and vehicle regulations.
- You will Hold a valid HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (C+E), Driver CPC Qualification, and Digital Tachograph Card.
- Newly qualified drivers are welcome.
- No more than 6 points on licence.