Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £20.76 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Premium Payments for any shifts worked above the contracted hours are paid at £26 per hour.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500.
- Fantastic support with Learning and development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training.
- Full support with Revalidation.
- Free access to the Online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual.
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation.
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, and Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge.
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay Scheme that rewards you for your commitment to your role.
- Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift.
About the Job.
This role is ideal for Registered Nurses wanting to escape London, lower the cost of living and improve work-life balance. Visa sponsorship is provided, however, you must hold a current NMC pin.
Our client, a well-established provider of senior care with over 60 care homes across the country, is on the lookout for a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join their friendly team on a full-time basis.
This role will be based in one of the company’s adult homes in Gainsborough. The home has been specially designed to cater to every need of 21 residents, living with a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team.
- Complete nursing notes accurately.
- Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing, and administration of all medication.
- Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date, and accurate.
- Take responsibility for updating and performing tasks on a clinical calendar.
- Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients.
- Ensure that he/she complies with the N.M.C. code of conduct at all times.
- To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected.
- Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and nurses.
- Communication – Attend and participate in daily meetings and share information.
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your Manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for residents. A Valid Nursing Pin is essential for this role, together with some post-qualification experience within a clinical setting. Typically, residents live with age-related conditions, life-limiting health conditions, and physical disabilities that require dignified support from the care team. Candidates for this role must be therefore patient, understanding, and respectful of the resident’s abilities.