Job role: Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
Salary: $28 – $35 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Afternoon shift.
- Evening shift.
- Shift work.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Working with a caring team and supporting friendly clients.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Base rate + casual loading + super + penalty rates.
- Salary packaging (up to $15,900 a year, + meal/entertainment benefit $2650 a year).
About the Job.
The Co-Group is a growing charitable, not-for-profit (NFP) organisation that offers opportunities for support workers to provide care for clients that include in-home support, group homes, and day centers in the disability and aged care industry. The Co-Group employs a multicultural and diverse workforce including visa holders.
- Mandarin speaking is required.
- Experience with personal care.
- Experience with medications.
- Experience with mental health.
- Experience with physical disability.
- Experience with high-needs care.
- Experience with challenging behaviors.