Job role: Health Care Aide.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Winnipeg, MB.
Salary: $20.09 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends as needed.
- Evening shift.
- Day shift.
About the Job.
Functions under the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Seven Oaks General Hospital Programs. Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, performs duties specific to the Program. Assists with assigned patient care, cleaning, and other duties related to maintaining a safe clean environment. The time spent on assigned duties will vary between Programs, dependent upon Program requirements. Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of recent relevant experience is essential.
- Minimum Grade X.
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized college, and/or successful completion of all required second-year Baccalaureate Nursing Program courses is essential.
- BCLS and/or Heart Saver (plus 2 men) where required.
- Written and verbal command of the English language is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Physical and mental health to meet position demands.