Job role: Personal Caregiver.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Humboldt, SK.
Salary: From $20 per hour.
About the Job.
Bayshore is growing and we are seeking Personal Caregivers who are looking for flexible hours. If you are living in and around Humboldt, this is an opportunity for you. We offer full-time hours, starting at $20 per hour as pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family
At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Depending upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu, etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon the Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Provide high-quality on one care in a private home
- Some tasks can include personal care, activities of daily living, transfers, companionship Homemaking services such as cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management.
- We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors.
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer work flexibility designed to empower you. As a Caregiver with Bayshore, choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle
- Shape the wellbeing of your clients & communities – Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you desire and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help
- You have a desire to help improve the lives of those in your community.
- You are dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and you know practices for community care.
- You have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Do you have a clear Vulnerable Sector Check or are willing to get one?
- You are seeking a Personal Care role, a combination of equivalent certifications and experience.