Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £21.88 – £22.88 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Higher rates of pay at weekends.
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN.
- Payment of Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship application fee for eligible nurses.
- A Company pension.
- Free uniform.
- Free DBS.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- “My Rewards” program, offers you discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants, and much more.
About the Job.
Are you a Registered Nurse who thrives on making a real and positive difference in the lives of older people?
Are you qualified with a current NMC pin?
Our care teams make a real difference every day and your professionalism, kindness, and compassion, will be at the core of everything you do. At times, you may be the only nurse on the shift and will be responsible for leading and managing the care team to ensure that high standards of nursing and personal care are met, providing clinical leadership and guidance where necessary. You will deliver, monitor, and re-evaluate care needs in partnership with each resident, their key carers, family members, and the wider team at the home, as well as liaising effectively with GPs, hospitals, and external agencies.
The role is incredibly rewarding, and you will regularly be presented with a wide range of clinical experiences to develop your skills and opportunities for career development, all delivered in a nurturing, engaging, and rewarding environment.
If these shifts/hours do not suit you, we can also offer hours on a casual basis that give you flexibility and work-life balance. Simply let us know what you are looking for when you apply.
Meadowcroft is a 71-bed Care Home situated in Thame, Oxfordshire. The home offers nursing, residential, and dementia in a comfortable, homely setting. We are rated 9.7/10 by Carehome.co.uk and ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission.
- You will be a positive role model, with excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build positive working relationships. As a supportive leader, you will motivate your team to always deliver the best possible care to our residents.
- You will be a qualified Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and currently registered with NMC.
- You will have post-registration experience, able to evidence continuing professional development activities and be comfortable working autonomously.
- You will have a clear understanding of regulatory frameworks and also have experience of or be willing to train in:
- Medication administration.
- End-of-life care.
- Verification of death.
- Syringe drivers.
- Gastrostomy care.
- Diabetic awareness.
- Tissue viability.
- Epilepsy awareness.
- Management of deterioration – sepsis awareness.