Job role: Minibus Driver.
Job Type: Fixed-term contract.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £12.04 per hour.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% of basic salary.
- Free entry to National Trust places for you, a guest, and your children (under 18).
- Tax-free childcare scheme.
- Rental deposit loan scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts.
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible.
- Employee assistance program.
- Free parking at most locations.
- Independent financial advice.
About the Job.
What it’s like to work here: Claremont Landscape Garden is a grade 1 listed garden created by the great landscape designers of the 18th century and charts the evolution of the English Landscape Garden. Wow!” “What an amazing place!” Just the sort of reactions we love. You’ll love hearing them too, as you help visitors to enjoy a brilliant day out at Claremont Landscape Garden.
Working as part of the team to ensure visitors get the most from their visit. Claremont is part of the Surrey Landscapes portfolio, so travel to other sites may occasionally be required.
What you’ll be doing: As the largest conservation charity in Europe we work hard to raise funds, so that we can continue to care for all the heritage in our trust. Visitors are a vital part of what we do, so you’ll be responsible for ensuring that you provide an excellent service to all our visitors, every day. You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit. Understanding how and why we engage our supporters is key. Working with our spirit of place you’ll work with the visitor welcome team to link everything we do back to our cause and the ongoing work we do. You’ll deliver high standards of presentation at the property, and ensure all our communications with our visitors are clear and consistent, from the first click on the website to the posters and signs around the property.
- Helpful & Friendly.
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn.
- A team player, but also can work on your initiative.