Job role: School bus driver.
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Kamloops, BC.
Salary: $20–$25 per hour.
- Dental plan.
- Health care plan.
- Free parking is available.
- Team building opportunities.
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent.
- Work Language: English.
- Hours: 15 hours per week.
- Operate buses, school buses, or streetcars to transport passengers.
- Report delays, mechanical problems, and accidents.
- Direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures.
- Complete logbooks and reports.
- Ensure children’s safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing the street while the bus is stopped.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles, and buses with fewer than 24 passengers).
- First Aid Certificate.
- Efficient interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player.