Job role: Delivery Driver.
Job Type: Casual.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work
- Fun culture.
- Flexible shifts
- Training provided (online and on-the-job).
- Staff food discounts.
- Uniform provided
- Career opportunities – our CEO started as a Delivery Driver!
- Access to our internal team member charity – The Partners Foundation.
- Awards and recognition programs.
About the Job.
If you’re hungry to join Australia and New Zealand’s biggest, fastest, and most innovative pizza retail company – then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re interested in a casual job for some extra ‘dough’ or establishing an exciting and rewarding ‘career in pizza’, your opportunity to join a fun, a fast-paced working environment like Domino’s could be just a few clicks away!
At Domino’s, we’re driven by a passion to connect people with faster, fresher, tastier food. With more than 900 stores and 20,000 team members, we are proud to be the largest pizza company in Australia and New Zealand – safely preparing and delivering thousands of hot, fresh pizzas to hungry customers every week.
We are focused on being slow where it matters in making every pizza right, and fast where it counts in hustling them out the door while keeping safety at the forefront, both in-store and out on the roads.
- Delivering pizzas and other inspired products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- General cleaning duties.
- Assisting in-store as required.
- People with a great attitude and a driver’s license!
- No experience is necessary, we’ll provide all the training required to get you started and beyond.
- Delivery Drivers using a car or scooter must hold a current and valid license.
- E-bike riders must be aged at least 16 years old and have a valid Learner’s Permit or Driver’s Licence.
- Access to a car (if the store does not have E-Bikes/scooters/company cars available).
- An iPhone or Android phone.