Job role: Physiotherapist.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Regional NSW.
Salary: Competitive Salary Package (based on experience).
- Full-time, part-time, locum, and casual opportunities with pay commensurate with experience.
- Training on AN-ACC.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development and career progression.
- Graduate training program available for new grads.
About the Job.
Our client has a team of 70+ allied health professionals servicing clients in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health, clinics, and gyms.
Great opportunity for enthusiastic physiotherapists or occupational therapists to join their multi-disciplinary team in a few regional NSW locations.
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ANACC
- Learning and implementing the new aged care funding model (AN-ACC).
- Overseeing and running group exercise sessions and fall prevention classes alongside physiotherapy aides.
- Delivery of Chronic Pain Management Program.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs.
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatments.
- Delivery of manual handling training competencies.
- Hold a Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy degree.
- Full registration with AHPRA.
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- Visa Sponsorship/PR is available to qualified Onshore applicants.
- New graduates are also welcome to apply.