Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $80,000 – $105,000 per year.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organization.
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture.
- Salary packaging opportunities to increase your take-home pay.
- Permanent Full-time position.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Encouraging experienced RNs to apply.
- Attractive Base Pay $41.11 – $51.40 + Super + NFP benefits + shift loading.
Annual salary will be from $80,000 to $105,000.
About the Job.
Currently, we are looking for experienced & passionate Registered Nurses to join our team at Blakeney Lodge, Tumut on a permanent full-time basis.
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe, and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy, and Values. This includes:
- Assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible.
- You will be a team player with excellent communication skills who can liaise with care staff, family members, doctors, and the management team.
- Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes, and incident reporting while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
- A fabulous attitude!
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment.
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation.
- NDIS Check or willing to obtain.
- COVID vaccinated.