Job role: Store-person Delivery Driver (Australia).
Salary: $28.04 an hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Ongoing learning and development.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive hourly rate & shift penalties.
- Loading and unloading of glass/windscreens.
- Pick up and drop offs of vehicles.
- Deliveries of products.
- Check off and pack windscreens, door glass, rear windows, and consumables onto racking when replenishment stock arrives, twice weekly in a timely efficient manner.
- Pick, check & dispatch wholesale orders to various customers.
- Deal with wholesale customers (pick-ups).
- Stock control- stock takes as per business requirements, full inventory management.
- Minimise broken glass through good handling process and stock management.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment inside and outside the warehouse.
- Have a reliable and positive attitude.
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers face to face.
- Have a true passion for delivering customer service excellence.
- Must be able to drive Automatic and Manual vehicles!
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 months of warehouse and/or delivery driving experience.
- Have excellent time management.
- Be able to engage with customers and stakeholders.