Job role: Recycling Collections Operative/ Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £36,400 per year.
- £36,400 per annum paid monthly.
- 20 Days holiday + 8 public holiday days.
- Employee Pension contributions.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric Car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Free Gym Membership to one of our leisure centres.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Employee discounts.
- Employee assistance programme.
About the Job.
The Lampton Group was established by the London Borough of Hounslow in 2012 with the objective of trading local authority functions in order to generate financial surpluses and return those to the council. It is a company wholly owned by the council and with an aim of returning value to the council. Our companies represent a bold, new and ambitious approach by a London Borough
Lampton Services Recycle is part of Lampton Group and successfully delivers waste and recycling collection services to 106,000 households across the London Borough of Hounslow. The service we deliver helps reduce the carbon impact of the company’s business activities, with this being achieved through investment in a modern, fuel-efficient fleet.
- Be responsible for driving our waste collection vehicle.
- Ensure that all allocated works are completed within the planned timescales and that all non-collections are reported using the in-cab system.
- Carefully load material into vehicles clearing all spillages made during operations.
- Return all containers neatly to the curtilage of the property.
- To assist the driver when manoeuvring the vehicle especially when reversing to ensure safety of yourself and the public.
- Holds a current HGV2 driving licence.
- Holds a valid CPC card.
- Can speak and understand English language.
- Ideally has worked in an environment that promotes exceptional Health & Safety practices.
- Will be flexible to changing tasks and operating methods as the service develops.
- Has experience of working in manual handling roles.
- Enjoys working outside throughout all seasons.
- Is able to take responsibility and instruction of the job role
- Will provide our customers with an excellent service.
- Appreciates working as one team and respects differences.