Job role: Registered Care Aide (RCA).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $29.75 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay $29.75.
- Extended Medical Benefits for Part-time & Full-Time Employees.
- Flexible scheduling with our StaffStat App – you decide when you pick up an extra shift.
- 24-hour staff support with a knowledgeable and compassionate team.
- The chance to gain valuable experience in various Long Term Care facilities.
About the Job.
Please note this is not a travel contract, this is a local opportunity only.
We have an immediate need for both full and part-time staff. Must be willing to work all shifts.
We offer Extended Medical Benefits (available for anyone working P/T & F/T), competitive rates, and flexible scheduling.
Must be willing to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month. All necessary PPE will be provided on-site.
Apply today with a copy of your resume, and book an phone interview with our recruitment team.
- Must have a BC Care Aide Registry Confirmation.
- Valid CPR.
- TB Test (done within 5 years).
- Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check done under Plan A BC.
- One year experience (preferred, not required).
- Compassionate, dependable, and qualified staff.
- Driver’s license with transportation preferred, but not required.
- 2 Supervisory Healthcare References.
- COVID Vaccine x2.
- Must be a Canadian Resident.
- We do not provide LMIA.